I provide services as a birth and postpartum doula as well as professional maternity, birth, and family lifestyle photographer.
- Non-limited prenatal visits, outdoor, or virtually via phone or visual call.
- Phone and email support throughout your pregnancy and postpartum recovery.
- Childbirth, postpartum and newborn education.
- Partner support.
- On-call from 37 weeks until birth.
- Back up doula (French or English speaking).
- Birth support in-home, birth centers and/or hospitals.
- Professional Birth photography (Optional).
- Handouts, videos, and referrals related to pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
- One postpartum home visit.
- Referrals services
Starting at $600 (for virtual services) and up.
Sliding Scale for all lower-income families available. Payment plan available for all families.
- Postpartum care for the birthing person including teas, herbal baths
- Belly wrapping
- Postpartum meal prepping
- Partner support, navigating a new routine in the couple
- Breastfeeding and/or bottle-feeding support including common issues with latch, positions, milk supply, clog ducted etc.
- Sleep “conditioning” – Starting off the right path, understanding your baby’s cues and sleep/play cycles, getting enough sleep with a newborn
- Light housekeeping (wiping countertops, emptying dishwasher, laundry washing, and folding…)
- Pick-up errands, groceries
- Referrals services for the best chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapist, IBCLC, and more
- Screening for postpartum mood disorders and referral for a postpartum specialist therapist if needed.
- Babywearing education (stretchy wraps, buckle wraps, ring sling newborn….)
Postpartum services range from $35- $45/hr depending on your needs. I do not accept overnight care at the moment, sorry.
I provide meal services prepared in your home. I’ll bring any essentials tools (InstantPot, slow cooker, special mold or pot etc) you don’t have and your kitchen will be spotless once I leave. I am familiar with vegan, vegetarian and anti-inflammatory diet… and more, upon request.
Meal services start at $300 and include:
1 cold salad (greek salad, cesar salad, tabouleh, shredded carrots, pasta or rice salad, caprese, corn salad …)
4 hot entrees (Curry dahl, Quiche, warming Chicken soup, Vegetable lasagnas, stir-fry, marinated meat or fish with vegetables and potatoes, and french dishes like boeuf bourguignon, blanquette de poulet, pot au feu, coq au vin, lentils-sausages, hachis parmentier …)
1 dessert (Chocolate cake, Apple pie, Cheesecake, fruit salad, pound cake, lactation cookies, chocolate mousse, clafoutis, muffins….)
Each dish serves 4-6 people.
Groceries are to be paid by the client.
Upon request – individual consultations are available to help you navigate pregnancy, birth, postpartum, infant sleep, baby weaning and more.