Birth & Postpartum doula in Orange County and surrounding areas as well as professional maternity, birth, and family lifestyle photographer.
- Non-limited prenatal visits, outdoor, or virtually via phone or visual call.
- Phone and email support throughout your pregnancy and postpartum recovery.
- Childbirth, postpartum and newborn education.
- Partner support.
- On-call from 37 weeks until birth.
- Back up doula (French or English speaking).
- Birth support in-home, birth centers and/or hospitals.
- Professional Birth photography (Optional) Click here to see my photog blog
- Handouts, videos, and referrals related to pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
- One postpartum home visit.
- Referrals services
Investment : $1600
- Postpartum care for the birthing person including teas, herbal baths
- Belly wrapping
- Postpartum meal prepping
- Partner support, navigating a new routine in the couple
- Breast/Chest-feeding and/or bottle-feeding support including common issues with latch, positions, milk supply, clog duct etc.
- Sleep education – Starting off the right path, understanding your baby’s cues and sleep/play cycles, getting enough sleep with a newborn
- Light housekeeping
- Pick-up errands, groceries
- Referrals services for the best chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapist, IBCLC, and more
- Screening for postpartum mood disorders and referral for a postpartum specialist therapist if needed.
- Babywearing education (stretchy wraps, buckle wraps, ring sling newborn….)
Postpartum services range from $40-$50/hr. Overnight postpartum doula care available from September 2021!
-Individual virtual or in person consultation-
Upon request – individual consultations are available to help you navigate pregnancy, birth, postpartum, infant sleep, baby weaning, and more if needed! Pick my brain on any birth & baby topics you are wondering about.
One hour consultation (virtual or in person) is $80.
Meal services starts at $300 and includes :
2 cold salad (greek salad, Cesar salad, tabouleh, shredded carrots, pasta or rice salad, Caprese, corn salad …)
4 hot entrees (Curry dahl, crustless quiche, warming Chicken soup, Vegetable lasagnas, stir-fry, marinated meat or fish with vegetables and potatoes, and French dishes like boeuf bourguignon, chicken blanquette, pot au feu, coq au vin, lentils-sausages, shepherd’s pie …)
1 dessert (Chocolate cake, Apple pie, Cheesecake, fruit salad, pound cake, lactation cookies, chocolate mousse, clafoutis, muffins….)
Each dish serves 4 to 6 people.
Groceries are to be paid by the client.
My french doula is a Birth & Postpartum doula in Orange County and surrounding areas