Birth & Postpartum doula in Orange County and surrounding areas as well as professional maternity, birth, and family lifestyle photographer.
- Non-limited prenatal visits, outdoor, or virtually via phone or visual call.
- Phone and email support throughout your pregnancy and postpartum recovery.
- Childbirth, postpartum and newborn education.
- Partner support.
- On-call from 37 weeks until birth.
- Back up doula (French or English speaking).
- Birth support in-home, birth centers and/or hospitals.
- Professional Birth photography (Optional) Click here to see my photog blog
- Handouts, videos, and referrals related to pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
- One postpartum home visit.
- Referrals services
Starting at $600 (for virtual services) and up.
A sliding scale for my fees is available for all lower-income families as well as a payment plan for all families.
- Postpartum care for the birthing person including teas, herbal baths
- Belly wrapping
- Postpartum meal prepping
- Partner support, navigating a new routine in the couple
- Breastfeeding and/or bottle-feeding support including common issues with latch, positions, milk supply, clog ducted etc.
- Sleep “conditioning” – Starting off the right path, understanding your baby’s cues and sleep/play cycles, getting enough sleep with a newborn
- Light housekeeping (wiping countertops, emptying dishwasher, laundry washing, and folding…)
- Pick-up errands, groceries
- Referrals services for the best chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapist, IBCLC, and more
- Screening for postpartum mood disorders and referral for a postpartum specialist therapist if needed.
- Babywearing education (stretchy wraps, buckle wraps, ring sling newborn….)
Postpartum services range from $35- $45/hr depending on your needs. Currently, I do not accept overnight care, sorry.
As a french doula, I provide meal services prepared in your home. In fact, I’ll bring any essentials tools (for example InstantPot, slow cooker, special mold or pot etc..) you don’t have and your kitchen will be spotless once I leave. I am also familiar with vegan, vegetarian and anti-inflammatory diet… and more, upon request.
Meal services starts at $300 and include:
2 cold salad (greek salad, Cesar salad, tabouleh, shredded carrots, pasta or rice salad, Caprese, corn salad …)
4 hot entrees (Curry dahl, crustless quiche, warming Chicken soup, Vegetable lasagnas, stir-fry, marinated meat or fish with vegetables and potatoes, and French dishes like boeuf bourguignon, chicken blanquette, pot au feu, coq au vin, lentils-sausages, shepherd’s pie …)
1 dessert (Chocolate cake, Apple pie, Cheesecake, fruit salad, pound cake, lactation cookies, chocolate mousse, clafoutis, muffins….)
Each dish serves 4 to 6 people.
Groceries are to be paid by the client.
Upon request – individual consultations are available to help you navigate pregnancy, birth, postpartum, infant sleep, baby weaning, and more if needed!
My french doula is a Birth & Postpartum doula in Orange County and surrounding areas